Tel: 00 33 4 93 83 53 68
The Queen Bee/Preloved Monaco
Place de la Crémaillère
Buy your high-end and luxury items safely with the Preloved Monaco Authenticity Guarantee. If you are anxious about falling on a counterfeit, you can put your mind at rest : at Preloved Monaco, the fight against counterfeiting is our priority. Thanks to the technology we have developed, our expert techniciens have been trained to detect counterfeits before they come online with 99.9% efficiency. And for the remaining 0.1%, know that the Preloved Monaco guarantee is valid for life: in case of doubt, our qualified techniciens will be able to appraise your article.
Satisfied or re-imbursed
Preloved Monaco can offer you a Money Back Guarantee valid for 3 full days/72 hrs from receipt of your item, for most reasons *.
All you need to do is make a return request and return the item within 48 hours. We will reimburse you as soon as possible!
* The warranty does not apply to the following categories: beauty products, perfumes, underwear, tights and swimwear for personal hygiene.